Join the team
We help our customers to identify AD-Fraud and taking action before it happens. We serve international clients like Innogames, Spotify, Zalando, and many more to check their online-marketing activities for fraud. Together with our technology partner Google we are able to build next-gen advertising products.
Do you like building microservices, and you get excited by the idea, that you will be building a high- performance and scalable application that will change the face of the AdTech industry? We’re now looking for our next Gopher that will join our team and make a difference!
Who We Are:
Our products are a Fraud Detection system and an Adserving-Platform helping our clients to save advertising costs and automating manual tasks. It’s a user-friendly product, enabled by a very configurable and complex backend. Checkout http://24metrics.com.
Office is located in Central Berlin with many Bars and restaurants at our doorstep.
About The Role:
Your work will be the beautiful business facing B2B web application of our product.
- You will work with an existing Web developer and eventually take over as the lead Frontend Developer.
- Work in a two-week based Sprint delivery with three backend engineers.
- Wireframing and designing admin dashboards.
- Help build the end-users documentation.
Required (3+ years experience):
- Very good knowledge of React, Redux and Node
- Strong experience in REST API
- Unit Testing and Web UI Testing
- UX and UI Visions
- Good written English for technical documentation
- You are experienced in dealing with Git
Nice to have:
- MaterialUI Experience
- MongoDB in interaction with Node.js in the backend
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Web Developer who’s in-love with technology, excited about building solutions and who loves teaching & learning from others. We need like minded people who can freely express ideas about UX and UI design.
Check out our Tech Stack
- Google Cloud
- Node Web services REST
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Your IDE of choice (paid or free)
- Team Events (Skydiving, bowling, mystery room etc)
- Remote work
- Office pantry: coffee, fruits, and snacks
- Google sponsored trainings
- Small product-driven competitive team (4 engineers)